Home



Warning: This is a book of humor and not meant to be mistaken for great literature. Also it is NOT meant for young children despite the cover art.

I started this ebook as a series of short stories that were therapy for me while dealing with a stressful time in my life. Haven't we all had those? Well I know some of you have, judging by my friends on Facebook. I was originally going to title the book 'Stupid Stories for Depressed People' but since I am not a doctor or therapist, I didn't want to be sued if someone read the book and then got worse. I got better but it wasn't entirely due to the book. Maybe one day I will write about my life a little more, but most of it is encapsulated in my stories. Just think, if you buy my little ebook, you are in essence getting my life story for around four bucks, which is pretty cheap for a life nowadays. And yet I am pretty sure that you will see some of your life in here as well.

Feel free to add comments about anything you wish. A good blog is a group effort.